Bellas Patchwork skirt

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Drive

I have been wanting to go on vaction for like forever. I thought about Disney a lot but Bella hasn't been to a lot of "park" style and I heard about some of the lines at Disney and thought we should try something else first. Our spring break vacation this year is to San Diego, the big part being at Sea World. We haven't done a big road trip since Bella was a baby and I dragged (willingly) my mom with us too so we broke the trip up with a night in Vegas. I am not a fan of Vegas and therfore do not take pictures of it- anymore. The next day we were off to San Diego. After getting stuck in slow/ heavy traffic on I-15 we stopped in Barstow at the outlet Mall to stretch our legs, have a picinic and I even got 5 minutes in the shoe store. Now on to warmer (cross our fingers) weather.















No comments:

Post a Comment