Bellas Patchwork skirt

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Crafting, cleaning and a hole

Now that I am done with school I have time to craft again. The world of craft blogs is amazing! I am loving all of the ideas out there and want to try them all. Right now I am addicted to making flowers. Most of them are for your hair but you can put them on clothes or anything else. If anybody wants some let me know- I have lots to give away.







The only way Bella would let me take her picture is if she could put the bow and flowers in. Oh well.

A couple of weeks ago Bella showed us her wiggly tooth. She was so excited but I was nervous - wasn't it too early?! My great friend Chelsea is a hygentist and I had already talked to her about Bella coming in for a cleaning. The wiggiler made it a great time to go get thigs checked out.






Bella was a little nervous since this was her first time going to the dentist (yeah Im like 2 years behind, better late than never right ?!?), but she was brave and did a great job of letting Chelseas clean all of her teeth.The dentist said it was a little early for a loose tooth but that is how some kids are - and its nothing to worry about. There is a spot on her front teeth that we will be getting a consult with a pediatric dentist about, but the rest was great!
I guess it did the trick- the next day when I picked her up from school she ran to me with a hole in her mouth. She was so excited to have lost a tooth. Her wonderful teacher made a special envelope for her tooth and to date the occassion.

The tooth fairy did visit and Bella woke us at 1:00am with that news. She keeps looking in the mirror to make sure that she still has a lost tooth. I wonder if she'll be sad when the new tooth finally comes in?






No comments:

Post a Comment