Bellas Patchwork skirt

Sunday, August 15, 2010

One Year Ago

One year ago we were here





To see these amazing people.



Since I didn't blog last year I am going to write about it this year. This is Arters Farms in Medina Ohio where my mom was born and raised. Most of her family is still in the area so we planned a family reunion there. Mom flew with Cory, Bella and I, and my sister Traci drove cross country with her family to be there. It was a fast and amazing trip. It was so great to spend time with the Arters and for Bella (and Cory) to meet most of the family.


Bella thought it was great that her cousins came to her vacation.

Bella and her "new grandmas"
There were so many things that I learned on the trip. For example you can never pack too many activities for a 3 year old to do on an airplane, NEVER fly through Chicago (the worlds worst airport for on time arrivals and take off). But the most important is that any time spent with family is all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment