Bellas Patchwork skirt

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So its been hot here and I've been trying to do yard work. Bella wants to play. Whats a mom to do? Put up the swimming pool of course!

So while Bella was entertain I attempted to work on this


This is the worlds meanest rose bush. The picture doesn't do it justice. Each stem had 5000 tiny thorns, and so I want it gone. Sure it blooms beautiful yellow roses but they only last for 2 weeks. It just feels dangerous due to it is sticking out of the fence and could scratch people walking on the sidewalk. So I am slowly working on cutting it down. It feels like it is taking forever but it will be totally worth it.

Bella and I got Glitter toes. I'd stop every once in a while to dunk my toes in her pool to try and cool off.

My Bella is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment